My Shirt Bin is a company built from the lessons learned by two friends working on a startup charity website back in 2011. Back then, founders Josh Unruh and John Jendritza teamed to build Wears My Shirt to help charities raise funds through sales of custom shirts with profits going back to the given charity. The success of that project made them realize that it wasn't just charities who needed help creating killer shirts and selling online.
John and Josh developed My Shirt Bin as an extension to their first company to help any individual, school or business create and sell whatever their idea is online. We work with each company the same, guiding and directing to assist in all facets using our backgrounds and experiences to help get the best results for each and every client we work with.
John and his team are the creative brains behind the operation. He owns and operates Glow Creative and Hipster Wannabe and has extensive experience in the retail world with a huge chunk of the big names. Josh has worked in the athletic equipment and apparel industry for years and can help find the perfect product for whatever it is our clients are needing. Together, along with a small team of sales and creatives, we pack a big punch in a compact package.
Let us help you get to another level. Contact us today to talk about your idea.
Some of what we can do:
- Design: (Creative direction/concepting, logo design, prepress/color separation, Illustration and more)
- Screen Printing, including: All-over garment printing, High Density garment printing, Foil Embellishment, Reflective Inks, Water-based Printing, PVC and Phthalate-Free Printing, Gem and Stud T-shirt Embellishment
- Embroidery: Our embroidery equipment Is built by Tajima for outstanding results and includes: 15 head Tajima, 6 head Tajima and 1 head Melco.
- Finishing: We offer hang-tagging, UPC bar coding, bag and box labels, folding, poly-bagging, boxing, palletizing, and shipping documentation. We manage full package programs including private label product, national and international shipping.
- Promo Products: You name it, we can do it. T-shirts are just the tip of the iceberg. Packaging, journals, hats, calendars, pens, signage, puzzles, pillows, socks and more. We have worked in the product biz for a long-enough time to know the right way to create something awesome for your company. Got an idea? Try us and we will find it.
- Project Management: Give us the keys and we can steer your project through the entire trip.
- Excellent Value: As noted above, we have a laundry list of companies who we do work with (a lot of which we are licensees) which allows us to offer the best pricing.